Physician’s spend thousands of dollars every year providing expensive services, staffing their offices with billers/coders, and making sure they receive the correct amount of reimbursements from insurance providers or healthcare programs. Hospitals and physicians’ offices rely on these reimbursements to be done accurately, which means investing time and money into a professional biller and coder is a huge priority.
Why Medical Billing and Coding is Important:
1. Correct medical billing and coding is essential for physicians to receive the correct reimbursements for the services they offer.
2. If medical offices do not submit the correct documentation, patients will get billed more by their insurance and healthcare providers. Here are three ways using a medical billing/coding VA can maximize your reimbursements.
1) Using a My Mountain Mover VA is more cost-effective than hiring a medical billing/coding specialist
3) Physician compensation brings in a significant amount of money
Every type of physician gets reimbursements, from dermatologists to physical therapists to pediatricians. The average amount of compensation a physician gets per year is $300,000. They receive this money through documenting each procedure, coding it with properly, billing patients, and submitting the correct records to insurance providers and healthcare programs. Each of these steps requires special attention and My Mountain Mover VAs are prepared to execute them with precision and patience.
• Medical Biller VAs can provide services like checking insurance verification for all procedures/visits and updating billing software with rate changes, cash spreadsheets, and collection reports.
• Medical Coder VAs can increase your reimbursements by sequencing all codes for services rendered and examining documents for errors while performing chart audits.
If you want to learn more about our business or what our VAs can do to specifically help you, call us at +1-909-610-9793 or schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!